Halo Havoc Halo Havoc

Similar to another game

This game appears to be much like the one that I played by My Chemical Romance it's similar idea. unfortunatly the game seems rather simplified and could do with a bit more work. particularly the range of the bad guys to hurt you is too large.

wolfsrain67 responds:

Theres a MCR game O.o? weird i've never heard of it were do i go to play i wanna see just how similar it is.

Hellsing Dress-up v2.0 Hellsing Dress-up v2.0

Brilliant Game

The Intro alone to this game is amazing. the game is brilliant and there is a range of charaters to choose from.

Dress Up Sim 2 Dress Up Sim 2

Awsome Game

This Game is perfect its really awsome. The Music gets annoying after a while but the sheer amount of Items is brilliant. It's got good secret features as well.

Super Mario Sunshine 64 Super Mario Sunshine 64

Bugged!

This game is potentially a great game but needs a bit of debugging really. for instance if you are nowhere near a flying seagull theres still a large chance it will damage you. other than that a great entry.

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Difficult yet mighty

I spent about a day playing this game and I still wanted to do more in it. It certainly has longevity and kept me entertained for hours. good work.

Final Splatters 2 Final Splatters 2

Fantastic!

This Game Is brilliant. I really Found the ways in which you die/kill people funny. It has a brilliant storyline and I look forward to the next in the series