goldilocks 2 goldilocks 2

Awsome

This is an amazing flash but In My Opinion It's too violent I am 15 years old and I was fairly disturbed by this movie. I am now worried that the man in the movie will come and get me :(

Scene Scene

Don't

This movie was posted last night I believe don't just re post it in attempt to get it re added. I liked it the first time but why did you feel the need to post it again?

TRAEKWON TRAEKWON

Bad Flash

Putting it simply, not the best flash ever. in fact not the worst its quite bad still though. not worth watching more than once.

Halo Havoc Halo Havoc

Similar to another game

This game appears to be much like the one that I played by My Chemical Romance it's similar idea. unfortunatly the game seems rather simplified and could do with a bit more work. particularly the range of the bad guys to hurt you is too large.

wolfsrain67 responds:

Theres a MCR game O.o? weird i've never heard of it were do i go to play i wanna see just how similar it is.

Hellsing Dress-up v2.0 Hellsing Dress-up v2.0

Brilliant Game

The Intro alone to this game is amazing. the game is brilliant and there is a range of charaters to choose from.

Dress Up Sim 2 Dress Up Sim 2

Awsome Game

This Game is perfect its really awsome. The Music gets annoying after a while but the sheer amount of Items is brilliant. It's got good secret features as well.

Tekno!!! Tekno!!!

Now This Is My Sort Of Music

I Love Techno This is a brilliant mix *downloads*

Lino responds:

Awsome, you rock!

Tetris Rock Tetris Rock

Tetris

this is the tetris theme so It has to score high. Love it woo!